Junior Production Management Assistant, BBC Creative
This job has been closed.
We are looking for talented and ambitious Production Team Assistant to join the production team here at BBC CREATIVE, the BBC’s new in-house Creative Agency.
You would join a team of creatively minded Producers, Production Managers and Production Co-ordinators, responsible for delivering the promotional campaigns and branding for the BBC, its content and services across all platforms – TV, digital, social, OOH etc. Our work varies hugely - from Strictly Come Dancing to Glastonbury to FA Cup to Poldark – working across all the brands and genres – from BBC One to Radio 1, iPlayer to Cbeebies, Drama to Live events. If you like a challenge, then this is the place for you.
See all our latest work here http://www.bbccreative.co.uk/
- Manage the Broadcast Navigation production and delivery process alongside Junior Designer.
- Working with the design Production Traffic Manager and Production Co-ordinator to support the BBC Creative design department
- Supporting the Design Asset Library to make sure that all files exist on Dropbox, the server and on hard drives if required
- Backing up all promos/trails across the BBC brands that go through Design
- Sourcing and archiving design elements created within BBC CREATIVE
- Supporting all Designers/Freelancers with assets they need such as images, fonts, archiving footage etc
- Researching on BBC Pictures for images for navigation and ad hoc projects
Are you the right candidate?
- A genuine interest in motion graphic design, with an understanding of broadcast technical processes
- Highly organised, accurate with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven experience of prioritising changing workloads within a fast paced post-production/design environment. The ability to remain calm under pressure when assisting on multiple projects.
- Experience of using Photoshop and a good understanding of design principles, knowledge of technical file delivery and a familiarity of working on MAC’s. A willingness to learn and develop within Design.
- A team player with a proactive willingness to pick up small jobs and help the Design team as a whole.
- Flexible work approach, with great communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skill
About the BBC
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. And we promote flexible working opportunities where operational needs allow.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here