Customer Success Manager, Britbox
This job has been closed.
**You must be legally authorized to work in the United States in order to be considered for this role.
BritBox is looking for a customer obsessed and data-driven Customer Success Manager to take our customer care to the next level. You’ll be the master and champion of all things customer care, from our external partners, our platforms & tools, and internally with the BritBox team.
Your role will be integral in ensuring every subscriber has a great experience with support, whether they are self-serving in our knowledge base or emailing with a customer care agent. You’ll also be a vital conduit of customer insight and action for the entire BritBox team, proactively spotting opportunities and pain-points, and ensuring our escalation process quickly resolves customer issues or questions.
You’ll be constantly analysing performance of our vendors, digging in to KPIs, tailoring processes, and ensuring our vendor has all the inputs they need, whether it’s regular staff forecasting or unveiling a new show premiere to agents.
You’ll be exceptionally hands on with our platform/tools, ZenDesk and Hootsuite, and always be seeking new improvements and tweaks.
Partner & Platform Management
● Be the main point of contact with all Customer Care vendors, ensuring all areas run efficiently and have a deep understanding for the people and processes involved, allowing you to swiftly improve, diagnose, and innovate with them.
● Own all key metrics, from response times to CSAT scores, and actively contribute new ideas that will help us respond to our customers in ways that are faster and more delightful.
● Constantly analyse our performance, seeking the opportunities to improve, identifying and diagnosing problems areas, and proactively implementing solutions.
● Manage the customer care budget, find creative solutions to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction while keeping overheads and costs low.
● Run regular performance reviews on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, using each interval as a way to challenge performance and process to improve or gain new insights.
● Own the monthly forecasting process, ensuring you have all necessary inputs from all activities, from new launches to new shows or campaigns.
● Be the master and expert in our CX platforms, including ZenDesk and Hootsuite; ensuring you’re always abreast of the latest best practice, new features, and opportunities.
● Ensure our partners are fully embedded into the BritBox culture and are as passionate about our content & service as we are.
Customer Focus and Quality
● Display a passion for serving customers efficiently.
● Act at the point person for all escalations, including managing the escalations to tech and content leads to ensure fast, effective resolutions for customers.
● Manage the Help Center, including creating and updating the FAQs and improving the customer experience.
● Be the internal voice of the customer for the BritBox team by constantly sharing trends,verbatims, issues and opportunities across all departments, from Product to Finance to Editorial and beyond.
● Analyse customer contacts and translate into action for the BritBox team, such as identifying product bugs and working with the Tech team to share insight and drive fast resolutions.
Are you the right candidate?
● Contact Centre Management/People Management experience
● Systems and technology solution focused – strong understanding of self service models.
● Extremely analytical and expert in excel modeling
● Budget management
● Knowledge/experience with ZenDesk and/or Hootsuite
● Experience with a subscription-based service
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here